L'ÉGLISE COPTE ORTHODOXE DE LA VIERGE MARIE
Register here: Per Family
- المجد لله الذي سمح بفتح أبواب الكنيسة لأبنائه وبحضور أقصاه 50 شخصاً.
- ابتداءً من يوم الاثنين 22 يونيو، نرحب بكم في القداسات. ولكن يجب عليكم التسجيل أولاً على موقع الكنيسة www.virginmarymtl.org لحضور القداس في اليوم الذي يناسبكم.
- فقط أولئك الذين يسجلون مسبقا سيتمتعون بدخول الكنيسة.
- إذا لم تكن لديك المهارات اللازمة للتسجيل عبر الإنترنت، فالرجاء سؤال أحد الأقارب أو الأصدقاء أو الاتصال بالكنيسة وسنساعدكم بكل سرور.
- لحمايتكم، سيتم تطبيق قواعد حازمة، ونطلب من الجميع الالتزام بها.
- يرجى زيارة موقع الكنيسة الإلكتروني للتسجيل www.virginmarymtl.org .
أخذ بركة الكاهن هو عن طريق انحناء الرأس على مسافة 6 أقدام بينما يمنح الكاهن البركة بالصليب. أهلا وسهلا بك إلى الكنيسة
ATTENDING LITURGY GUIDELINES
* Bring your own WATER bottle, head covering, and hand corporal – none of these will be provided by the Church.
* Church doors will open 30 minutes before the start of liturgy and will close 30 minutes after the Liturgy begins. No exceptions will be made – please arrange to arrive before the start of Liturgy.
* To give a chance for everyone to attend Liturgy during this pandemic, the booking system is designed as follows:To book a weekday liturgy: you must wait 3 weeks from your last liturgy booking
To book a weekend liturgy: you must wait 5 weeks from your last liturgy booking
+ HOW TO ATTEND?
Registration Tool Guidelines
1. One FAMILY MEMBER is designated as the Family Admin
2. Family Admin registers all family members in the registration tool ie. add spouse, children please make sure all the provided info is accurate
3. Family Admin receives e-mail with account activation link
4. Family Admin books liturgy dates (same or different) for the family members
5. Family Admin will receive a confirmation mail with booked Liturgy dates
*** Registration Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
+ WHO CAN NOT ATTEND?
If any of the following conditions apply to you, please do NOT attend in person.
If you, or any member of your household:
• Is positive for COVID-19
• Feel sick or have any symptoms (dry cough, fever, fatigue, etc.)
• Returned from travel outside of Canada within the last 14 days
• Came in contact with someone who is sick, or has tested positive for COVID-19
+ WHO CAN ATTEND?
If you are feeling well and the above conditions do not apply, you can only attend if you abide by the following:
- Register for a specific Liturgy – only registered congregation members will be allowed to attend
- Bring your own water bottle, head covering, and hand corporal – none of these will be provided by the Church.
- Church doors will open 30 minutes before the start of liturgy and will close 30 minutes after the Liturgy begins. No exceptions will be made – please arrange to arrive before the start of Liturgy.
- Always respect the 2-METER DISTANCING guideline. No hugging, kissing or hand shaking.
- Taking the Blessing of the Priest is by bowing the head at a distance of 6 feet away while the Priest bestow the blessing by the cross.
- Upon entering the church building, please SANITIZE your hands and proceed to the REGISTRATION confirmation table
- Someone at the registration table will confirm your registration and attendance will be recorded (Note: if you did not register, you will be kindly asked to leave)
- Someone will take your temperature reading through an infrared thermometer. If your temperature reading is above 37.5, you will be kindly asked to leave.
- FACE MASK during the Liturgy is optional.
- Washroom access will be restricted to after your registration is completed
- Once your registration is complete, you will be ushered in to one of the marked seating areas within the Church.
- Please note and follow ONE WAY arrows during circulation inside the church building
- The Church has been set up to indicate where people can and cannot sit in order to always respect the 2-meter distancing guideline.
- There are benches reserved for family members to sit together and other benches reserved for individuals who come alone.
- All family members will sit together on the same bench. Children must always remain in the company of their guardian/parent.
- Once seated, no one is allowed to move around the church except for emergency, or go to the restrooms, or to receive communion.
- NO SOCIALIZING OR MINGLING(please leave immediately after the service)
- Once the service is finished, please calmly exit the Church from the designated doors while respecting distancing rules.
- Sunday School, Bookstores, Gym facilities, Kitchen, and Cafeteria Services are not available during this period